Sunday 15 June 2014

Design Brief - Logo + Corporate Identity Project

So this is going to be a project that I am going to work on in my spare time. The design brief is fairly simple and plain.

I am to create "atleast" 1 of each of these for a Crossfit Gym, I have already decided on the name as it is something I have wanted to do for a while now. So yeah at least one of each of these.

  • Logo
  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Flyer
  • Poster
Those are the 5 things I am to create, I can create more of each if I see fit. I am going to give myself roughly a month to complete this project.


So the date deadline will be - 15/07/2014

The colour scheme must be matching and the corporate theme must be shown throughout.

The outcomes should also include a Logo concept sheet.

I must do a reasonable amount of research, however the development process must be in-depth and include sketches. I must then have my finals at a print ready stage on the deadline. 

So yeah, I must do both my research and development on this blog. To make sure I know which each post is for I will put either a 'R' or 'D' at the beginning of the title, so ensure I know what it is on the post.

I will post as much as possible, anything and everything will be posted on here, even if it is a small thing, I must put it on here so I can see my process

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home