Monday 16 June 2014

R - Some initial research



So here is some of the things I have found that I quite like, I am beginning with some images of wolves and moons, ect, this is to get me some images of the things I am looking for, I will then look for some things other designers have done, simply for inspirational reasons only.


I really do love wolves, it helps that I am a huge dog person. Anyways back on track, I love the colour of a wolf, I think that the combination of greys and whites just make it both stand out and look like a true beauty.

So the wolf howling is a very iconic image, I think that the howling wolf will most likely make 1 if not many of my design ideas.






                                          

So this is a great logo, I like the positioning of the wolf in the centre, I also love the way there is only 2 colours, and it is all fill, no gradient, that makes it simple but effective. I think I could do something maybe similar to this, I will draw up something and I will link it to this post when I upload it.

                                                                              
I really like this design, simply because of the placement of the imagery and text. I think that having the wolf head facing forward makes it stand out and also the way that it isn't a vector image and that is what makes the bold typeface stand out. 

This is a vector based logo, I like the wolf, but I don't think it is strong enough imagery. I also think that the type isn't strong enough, I don't like the way that there is a gradient on it. Overall I think that this is a bad example and I am going to try and stay away from this type of design.

The Wolf Lair
This design is awesome, I really like the idea of this. I think that I could do something similar however having my text in where "The Wolf Liar". I think that this is a very striking design and that it could make a great Logo design. I also think that the way there isn't colour on the design other than white also makes it very effective and also makes it more professional.


So overall I have found some pretty good ideas. I am going to do another post, looking at simple logo designs, which not only include Wolves but also include other animals, that way I might find some other inspiration.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home